Welcome to yoga in the Southern Appalachian Mountains. We have lived, hiked, climbed, and enjoyed the rivers and mountains here in the Highlands-Cashiers area for 16 years. This is our home and a source of renewal for ourselves and our family. As professional yoga teachers and bodywork therapists, we practice living well through many resources such as real foods cooking, shopping with local farms, body alignment practices, positive thinking, rest, and deeply connecting to the quiet of nature.
Whether you are an individual wanting to learn more and just starting a yoga practice or you are a yoga instructor that would like to bring a group of students, we can customize a weekend to weeklong experience for you or a small group.
Our way of teaching Yoga is from the ground UP. We can meet you where you are and go from there, to enhance and strengthen a true relationship with the support that yoga brings to your quality of life!
Here is our list of a typical daily schedule:
- Morning Sunrise Hatha Yoga and Meditation
- Cleansing, healthful internal practices to improve digestion
- High energy breakfast
- Outdoor play….. hiking, exploring
- Restorative Meditation… enjoying the sound healing of flowing rivers
- Botanical Walks
- Intro to Watercolor Painting
- Intro to Traditional Foods Cooking
- Nutrient-Dense food combining (the science & practice)